Thursday, September 6, 2012

Crater lake, Eugene, Portland

This labor day was quite pleasant that I can join my friend, Carrie and her bf, road trip to Oregon. Here are some highlights of the trip:

Inside the car: Tim was the only driver of the whole trip. We 2 girls were either chi chatting or sleeping. Ha. Thanks Tim. 

































Phantom ship is actually really small compare with the Lava island (Wizard island). Carter lake is super blue. I only have like 5 mins to complete this sketch. Not bad I think. :P



It's kindda hard to spend time on sketching if you travel with friends aren't into drawing. I use thumbnail concepts to captures some interesting scenes or places that we went to record this wonderful memory instead.




We also went to Multnomah Falls (35 mins away from Portland) on Sunday. it's sooo pretty. The 2 tier falls could be as nice as Yosemite Fall I would say. especially the bridge in between. Pretty sure it has been seen in plenty of movies. My hardcore-disney-fan friend just pointed out the new Cars theme at California Adventure has this bridge and waterfall in it. Maybe SolCal gangs can double check that if my friend is correct. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment