Friday, December 21, 2012

USK Taiwan 2012

I visit / see my family once a year. Either I go back to TW or they come to US to visit me. It has been 7 years now. (wow, time flies..) This year I went back home and had an awesome quality of time with them. Families and Friends are just like my backbone that provide the ultimate supports. I feel I am blessed and loved. Every second bit of it. :)

It has been 2 years already since I attended the travel sketching class at PAL (w Steve Curl). I finally have the little (still not much) confidence to reach out to the sketching group in Taiwan and ask them if they would have sketching events during my visit. Professor Carton Chen was the one that organized the USK Taipei event (dedicated for me! super!) and we had a great great time. Not only I felt the honer to draw my hometown but also with a group of people shared the same passions and interests. :)


The traditional house - san ho yuan (three-section compound) in Taipei. It's rare to be seen in such space-limited, high-density population Taipei city nowadays.




The city park behind Guandu MRT station.







No comments:

Post a Comment